Eric Jackson, by Tim Zimmerman / Red Bull
Transfer Snowboard Magazine | Issue #23
Inspired by the stories of snowboarders from all corners of the stratosphere comes issue 23 of Transfer; the magazine for snowboarders.
- The Fourth Phase: We drag Travis Rice out of the editing den in a world-first interview on snowboarding’s most anticipated film.
- The History of Australian Snowboarding: Retracing the foundations of snowboarding in the deep south, covering the early years; 1985 – 1995.
- Who the hell is Mahi Mains: One of the Southern Hemisphere’s best and lesser known riders unearthed.
- The mobile homes of Snowboarders: Hitting the road with snowboarding’s traveling families.
- Finding Ozlantis: Tripping deep into the Tahoe psyche.
Plus, The Nutcracker: a new section that delves deeper into snowboarding’s subconscious.