Mountainwatch is a market leading snowsports media and travel company, with the most comprehensive and reliable mountain weather forecasting service available, live streaming snow cameras, editorial and travel packages. Mountainwatch is growing rapidly and we look to increase our exposure as we expand to new regions including Japan, Canada, USA and New Zealand. We have a great team of passionate, motivated, young staff and are looking for someone with similar characteristics to join our team.
Tasks you will be required to do include the following:
• Leading the SEO component of Mountainwatch.com and other related projects
• Creating SEO strategies and processes aimed at delivering great results efficiently and consistently.
• Building processes and coordinating SEO activities such as content creation, link building and technical SEO
• Coordinating with our developers on various technical issues such as meta tags, analytics tracking, robots.txt, sitemaps, server/speed issues and mobile-friendliness.
• Keyword research & analysis.
• Analysing our websites using SEO tools
Our ideal applicant should have the following attributes:
• An interest in the snow and travel industry
• Experienced with SEO (ideally with at least 1-2 years experience)
• Ability to work across several projects at a time
• Reliability, discipline and accountability to the rest of the team
• Ability to develop new processes and following existing processes
• Experience with Google Analytics, SEMRush and other SEO tools.
– Above industry salary package
– Monday to Friday working hours close to the beach in Brookvale