Clint Allan, Hakuba, Photo by Andrew Fawcett
Transfer Snowboard Magazine | Alex Horvath
We are stoked to announce that Issue #15 hits newsstands today. Packed with the best stories and images, this issue captures the essence of Southern Hemisphere snowboarding with added international flavour, it can’t be missed.
Issue #15 includes:
- Shaun White talks Triple Corks in the pipe, Bad Things and Olympic training, all from the comfort of an East Jindabyne home.
- Clint Allan, Ryan Tiene and Dustin Craven head to Hakuba in search of two things: pow and Sake.
- Washington natives Alex Yoder, Forrest Shearer and Colin Wiseman steal a boat and go looking for club vibes in New Zealand’s deep south.
- Jye Kearney, Jake McCarthy and Dan Crean head to Alaska to ride peaks of the steel variety.
- Scotty James talks about his whirlwind season, including Olympic disappointment.
- 2014 Gear Guide – a 36 page pull-out packed with product.
Transfer’s Alex Horvath sits down for a conversation with Shaun White in Jindabyne Image:: Gabe L’Heureux
Jye Kearney, Jake McCarthy and Dan Crean head to Anchorage while filming for the “There Goes…” project Image:: Jussi Grznar
Clint Allan, Ryan Tiene and Dustin Craven head to Hakuba with Andrew Fawcett on the ‘Road to Sake’ Image:: Andrew Fawcett