Website Active Life
We are after reliable and friendly baristas to work across several of our hotel coffee shops (shift work).
Desired skills & attributes:
– Excellent knowledge of coffee making and proven barista skills
– Strong communication skills (English) and experience with cash handling/POS systems
– Great time management and organisation skills with the ability to multi-task
– Punctual and happy with early morning starts
– Strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain exceptional customer service in any situation
– Social, energetic and enjoys engaging with customers and colleagues
– Able to work well as part of a team and unsupervised
– Willing to help set-up and pack-down hotels at the start and end of the season
– Flexible, adaptable and open to cross-training across other functions and fill in other functions across the hotels as required
– Minimum 1-year customer service experience, including barista experience
– Eligible for the Japan Working Holiday Visa (if not a Japanese Citizen)
– Must be able to provide 2 relevant references
– Start early December 2019 to end of March 2020 (varies with positions) 6 week contract period.
– Working hours vary from depending on your position however generally, hours will range from approximately 20 – 40 hours per week, with plenty of time to ski and ride the beautiful, DEEP, FLUFFY MadaPOW!