Website Active Life
We are after friendly, professional and resilient hotel reception staff to work across several of the Active Life Hotels (shift work). Arguably the most important role in a hotel, so we are after the best in the biz!
Desired skills & attributes:
– Enjoy and take pride in being the face of the brand
– Exceptional customer service skills that never falter
– Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
– Comfortable with technology such as emails, navigating reservation systems, POS systems and experience with cash handling
– Excellent at multi-tasking and dealing with distractions while maintaining high customer service standards
– Sharp problem solver with a knack for dealing with difficult customers
– Strong attention to detail, time management and organisation skills
– Social, energetic and enjoy engaging with customers and colleagues of different cultures
– Great use of initiative and highly safety conscious
– Happy to take direction and receive feedback
– Willing to help set-up and pack-down hotels at the start and end of the season
– Must be open to cross-training across other functions and fill in other functions across the hotels as required
– Minimum of 4 years customer service experience
– Minimum of 2 years front office/reception experience in a hotel or similar high-pressure environment dealing with a variety of customers/guests
– Eligible for the Japan Working Holiday Visa (if not a Japanese Citizen)
– Must be able to provide 2 relevant references
– Start early December 2019 to end of March 2020 (varies with positions) 6 week contract period.
– Working hours vary from depending on your position however generally, hours will range from approximately 20 – 40 hours per week, with plenty of time to ski and ride the beautiful, DEEP, FLUFFY MadaPOW!