High Country Motel
We are a large family run motel and restaurant located in Cooma, NSW, 2630. Cooma is located around 1.5 hours from the major ski resorts and around 1.5 hours from Canberra. During the winter months of July and August, we cater for a lot of skiers and snowboarders. These months are extremely busy and we have a lot of work available for hard workers.
We are seeking casual all-round motel staff to work during the peak ski season months of July and August. Duties will include housekeeping, reception and/or restaurant work.
Please apply if you meet the below criteria:
– Housekeeping experience (motel/hotel/resort) and/or cooking experience (restaurant)
– Able to follow instructions and pay attention to details
– Positive attitude and willing to learn
– Articulate English and communication skills
– Patience to listen to guests feedback and commitment to meet customer needs
– Meet Australian working requirements (e.g. Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents, current Working Holiday Visa holders, etc.)