Mountainwatch | News
Mountain Collective has a sensational deal on offer for Australian and New Zealand skiers and snowboarders with the Pass available now at only $449AUD, but the offer ends on Friday, May 17. This is a deal you do not want to miss, so jump on it now. Not only is it a saving of $200, but purchase now for a bonus 3rd day that can be used at the resort of your choice, including Thredbo or Mt Buller this winter.
The Mountain Collective Pass, the original independent multi-resort pass, gives you 37 days skiing at some of the world’s best resorts and then 50% off any additional days. The pass includes two days at Thredbo, two at Mt Buller, two combined at Coronet Peak, The Remarkables and Mt Hutt in New Zealand, two Days at Niseko in Japan, 25 days at the best resorts in North America (full list below), two in Europe at Chamonix and two in South America at Valle Nevado. Plus, purchase now and you get a bonus 3rdday at the resort of your choice. That’s under $13 per day if you ski every destination.
Of course, not everyone is going to ski all 37 Mountain Collective destinations, but if you only ski five days in Australia you’ll be skiing for under $90 per day. Plus, you’ll then be able to enjoy 50% off lift passes for Thredbo and Mt Buller for any additional days.
The Mountain Collective is the perfect pass for those travelling overseas, the two free days and 50% off for additional days meaning you can ski six days in partner resorts for the cost of two day passes. It makes for an affordable week in one of the many bucket-list resorts that are part of the Mountain Collective.
The exclusive passes for Australian and New Zealanders are only available online at https://tmcaustralia.ltibooking.com/
– 34 days at 17 iconic snow destinations. Plus, an additional day at a resort of your choosing for a limited time only.
– 2 days at Alta, Aspen Snowmass, Banff Sunshine, Big Sky, Coronet Peak/The Remarkables (New Zealand), Jackson Hole, Lake Louise, Mammoth Mountain, Niseko United (Japan), Revelstoke, Snowbird, Sugarbush, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows, Taos, Valle Nevado, Mt Buller and Thredbo (Australia)
– A bonus day at the destination of choice (Limited time)
– 2 days at Global Affiliate resort Chamonix (France)
– Access to 50% off any additional day passes to full member resorts. Unlimited with no blackout periods
– Access to Mountain Collective Kids Pass for only $99 USD. Kids must be 12 and under at the time the pass is purchased
This offer is for a limited time so purchase now to lock in a Mountain Collective pass for just $449AUD to ski here and overseas.