Mountainwatch | Press Release
The Epic Australia Pass is now available to purchase for the 2024 winter season, offering the best deal for experiencing next year’s snow at premier resorts across Australia, Japan, North America and Europe.
The Epic Australia Pass provides unlimited, unrestricted access to Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham, as well as access to bucket-list resorts across the world including Whistler Blackcomb, Vail, Park City and Andermatt-Sedrun-Disentis.
“It’s never too early to start dreaming of next winter on the slopes,” said Rob Lloyd, Director of Sales & Marketing – Australia, Vail Resorts. “The good news is that now is the best time to lock in the best price as you begin planning. The Epic Australia Pass offers incredible value for experiencing the finest mountains Australia has to offer, plus access to other world-class destinations.”
Epic Australia Pass Provides Unbeatable Value Year Round
Priced at AU$959 for adults, the Epic Australia Pass pays for itself in just five days.* The Epic Australia Pass is priced at AU$549 for students (up to year 12), AU$749 for senior (65+) and starting at AU$579 for adaptive. Skiers and riders can access their favourite resorts for just AU$49 upfront, with the remainder of the balance payable in early May 2024.
2024 Epic Australia Pass access begins with the 2024 Australian snow season and concludes with the 2024/25 snow season in the Northern Hemisphere. It provides:
– Unlimited, unrestricted access to Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham for the 2024 snow season
– Access to world-class resorts for the 2024/25 Northern Hemisphere snow season, including:
– North America; 10 combined days: Beaver Creek, Vail, Whistler Blackcomb
– North America (cont.); unlimited access excluding peak dates:Breckenridge, Keystone, Park City, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, Stowe
– Canada; five combined days: Fernie Alpine Resort, Kicking Horse Mountain Resort and Kimberley Alpine Resort in British Columbia, Nakiska in Alberta, and Mont-Sainte-Anne and Stoneham in Quebec
– Japan; five consecutive days in each: Hakuba Valley and Rusutsu
– Switzerland; five days: Andermatt-Sedrun-Disentis
– Austria; three consecutive days with lodging requirement: Ski Arlberg
– France; seven consecutive days: Les 3 Vallées
– Italy; seven days: Skirama Dolomiti
Lock in a Pass for just AU$49 upfront; Pass Holder benefits include Bring-A-Mate tickets, discounts on lessons, rentals, food and beverage and more
For more information about 2024 Epic Australia Pass benefits and to purchase a pass, visit epicaustraliapass.com.au.