Mountainwatch | Giveaway
Jackson Hole was arguably one of the best places to visit in North America last year with a season snowfall total over 500” (that’s nearly 13m for us metric folk).
In fact, the resort was boasting over 200” of snowfall as early as December 16, and finished that month with the deepest base Jackson had ever seen that early in the season.
Not only does Jackson receive absurd amounts of snowfall, it’s 2,500 acres of in-bounds terrain, 50% of which is considered ‘advanced’ means it’s also one of the best resorts in the world. Just ask Reggae Elliss, who spent a good portion of his Australian summer skiing the Wyoming pow with his family and who has been known to ask, “Is this the best ski resort in North America?”
Long story short, this is exactly why we decided to send some lucky Mountainwatchers there.
We’re now running our biggest competition of the year in the form of an all expenses paid trip to the cowboy infused pow paradise, tucked into Wyoming’s northwest corner.
Entries opened 31stAugust and close 30thSeptember, with the winner to be announced October 1st.
For two lucky people:
- – 7 Nights Accommodation In Teton Village
- – Return Airfares To Jackson From Aus/NZ Major Cities
- – 6 Day Lift Pass
- – Pair of Atomic Skis (Bent Chetler 100)
- – Suunto Sport Watch (Sport Baro)
- – 6 Day Ski/Snowboard Hire
- – Snowmobile Tour through Yellowstone National Park
- – Arc’teryx Jacket (Cerium LT)
- – Salomon Snowboard (First Call 157)
What more could you want! Enter below to win all of the above…